Are you our new Bid Coordinator?
We want you!
We are looking for a Bid Coordinator to join our growing Tender team.
If you love the fast-paced nature of tendering, are highly organised, and like to work creatively to secure some of Melbourne and Victoria’s top projects whilst ensuring our submissions are first class, then this role is for you!
You will be welcomed into a supportive, innovative and fun culture, with a brilliant team, great career potential and growth ahead. Our business is at a very exciting stage, with endless possibility in the future.
Who Are We?
We are Alchemy, a commercial construction company forging it’s own path! Challenging the status quo and gaining momentum backed by the desire to do things differently.
From day one a strong culture has been the engine room of our success married with strong expertise across every facet of the industry. We recruit strongly based on character as well as skill and work hard to make sure no-one dreads Monday.
What started as a passion to build a modern, energetic, game changing construction company, has quickly grown into a fast-paced and vibrant organisation with an incredible team of hard-working individuals.
We create buildings of impact – spaces that impact all of our lives at different times.
Due to our ongoing success we are growing fast with an exciting pipeline of work across many sectors:
- Sports and leisure
- Fit-out and refurbishment
This is an opportunity to join a growing business founded on going the ‘extra mile’ to deliver exceptional customer services for our clients. We are fuelled by a ‘fire in the belly’ to succeed – a strong community of caring professionals that treat one another with the utmost respect and work hard each day for clients. We are a hugely inclusive and diverse team with a global worldly outlook and the skillsets to match.
We balance big vision with humility and integrity – without trust you build on quicksand.
This is an ethos that has helped us to create a healthy work culture, build over 600 projects in 6 years and it’s one that affects positive change and encourages collaboration, care and attention to detail over hurried, dishonest and ego-driven decisions. So that everyone, from the fresh graduates through to upper management, feels they have the space to share their thoughts freely and do their best work.
About the Role:
We are seeking a positive, motivated individual, to coordinate the preparation, collation, formatting and submission of high-quality proposals and tenders.
Reporting to the Bid Manager and working within a pre-construction team, you will assist with the support on tenders and bids. This is a great opportunity to come in and develop your skills, being led by some of the industry’s top talent.
You will be responsible for…
- The design and preparation of compelling tenders/bids and expressions of interest (EOI) documents
- Coordination of tender calendars and timelines to ensure tenders are submitted in required timeframes
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure delivery of deadlines
- The design of presentations using Indesign for client interviews that support the winning of projects
- Coordination of the post submission process, including clarifications, schedule resubmissions.
- Attending as required bid meetings, taking minutes and following up on outstanding items.
To succeed in this role you will need…
- Fluency in both Adobe InDesign & Powerpoint
- Experience in the preparation of tender documents as well as the flexibility to work according to production deadlines.
- Previous experience in the construction industry will be highly regarded
- To be self-motivated and able to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- To display a positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Great attention to detail
- 4+ years experience
At Alchemy, before the first soil’s broken, we make sure the strongest foundations are built from trust, respect and mutual understanding. Of course, this ethos also happens to help make our company a great place to work.
We would LOVE to hear from you if you think you have what it takes! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can set up an informal and confidential chat.